Pedilife Foot Odor Remover Set
Availability: In stock
Pedilife Foot Odor Cream and Socks Set
It helps to resolve your foot odor.
What Is Foot Odor And How Does It Occur?
- Foot odor occurs as a result of bacterial growth and odor spread in the environment formed as a result of sweat of feet and increase of dead skin cells. In addition, the daily maintenance of the feet and the resulting dirt provide a favorable environment for bacteria.
So How Is The Solution Provided?
- The most effective way to prevent foot odor is to kill bacteria. Subsequent removal of dead skin cells is a very important method to prevent the favorable environment for bacteria.
- Other than that, the use of perfumes and similar products to suppress foot odor provides only a temporary solution.
- Firstly, it kills bacteria thanks to its antimicrobial substances.
- Provides removal of dead skin cells, so that bacteria find it difficult to find the appropriate environment for reproduction
- It does not dry the skin, on the contrary it keeps it moist. In addition, the auxiliary substances contained in the skin as a secondary effect makes care.
Pedilife Box Content:
- Consists of 2 tubes of 2.5 grams for right and left foot and 1 cotton special sock.
How To Use Pedilife?
- First, toenails are cut. Pour enough hot water to stand in a suitable container and let the feet stand for ten minutes. The feet are then dried with a paper towel. Each tube is applied to one foot to the entire toe, under the feet and heels are applied in a layer without feeding. Then, cotton socks are worn in a way that does not spread the cream and waited for 24 hours.
What To Do For Long-Tern Impact After Use:
- It is recommended to wear a different shoe after the cream is used.
- It is advisable to wash it if it is to be worn before.
- It is recommended not to wear sports shoes for 2 consecutive days.
- Cotton socks should be worn instead of synthetic socks.
- It is recommended to clean the inside of previously used shoes.
For complete care of your feet, apply the Pedilife Kit immediately.
We wish you a happy day.